Due to developments concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Career/Transfer Center will continue to provide counseling appointments remotely for students through phone calls and web/video conferencing via Zoom. To enable Zoom conferencing for counseling appointments, please make sure you have access to your Citrus College email account. Our online appointment scheduler can be utilized to make an appointment. Please call the Career/Transfer Center at (626) 914-8639 for assistance. Please note: On Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning August 3, 2021, we will be able to answer phone calls until 5 p.m., but counseling appointments will still be available until 7 p.m.
A variety of transfer support services, resources and special events are offered through transfer services.
- Transfer planning to assist in college and university preparation
- Transfer awareness workshops
- Guidance in selecting a transfer institution
- Individual appointments with representatives from four-year colleges and universities
- Campus visits to four-year colleges and universities
- Application assistance to four-year colleges and universities
- Transfer fairs
- Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAG) with participating universities
- Articulation agreements between Citrus College and universities
- Transfer resource library
* Some information within the transfer services website is offered via the portable document format (PDF) file type, including the university representative information listed below. If you find that you are unable to properly access any PDF files within the transfer services website, please contact email@example.com and you will be provided with an accessible alternative.