- Dignitaries lead the processional into the stadium
promptly at 9 a.m., followed by faculty and students.
- Once everyone is seated the Superintendent/President and others will speak to the graduating class.
- Students will then proceed to the stage, where their names will be read one-by-one, and a picture will be taken by a professional photographer, as they receive their diploma cover. Official diplomas are mailed to students by Admissions and Records, at the end of September.
- After all of the names have been read, there will be a brief ceremony wrap up, followed by the recessional of the dignitaries, faculty, and students.
- Guests are asked to be courteous to all graduates by remaining seated until the ceremony ends.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, guests may exit from the stands down onto the football field to meet with their graduates, family, friends and faculty members.
NOTE: Air horns and other loud devices are NOT permitted at the ceremony.