To MAINTAIN PRIORITY REGISTRATION, students must:
- Complete the DSPS Accommodation Orientation
- Maintain good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher)
(See a DSPS counselor for Petition to Retain Enrollment priority if your GPA is below a 2.0)
- Meet with a DSPS counselor during the designated time periods
- Have fewer than 100 degree applicable units
- Maintain good academic progress
DSPS counselors are available to provide counseling, answer questions pertaining to your accommodations and assist with class registration for the winter session and spring semester.