The Citrus College Online Testing Center offers proctoring for online exams.
Online Testing Services
Location: IS 107
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone: (626) 914- 8570
Test Request Form
Online Testing Center Policies and Procedures for Professors
Instructor Test Pick Up/Drop Off is located in P1 109
Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
All students must show a Citrus College photo ID or a photo ID with official documentation of your Citrus College student ID number. (If hand written, must be stamped and initialed by Admissions and Records staff).
Tests cannot be administered without proper ID.
Rules of the Online Testing Center
- You must bring the necessary materials that have been specified by the instructor to take the exam. These include pencils, bluebooks, and/or Scantrons. These items will not be supplied for you by the Online Testing Center.
- Textbooks, calculators, notes, or other materials are not permitted unless specifically allowed by the instructor. Graphing calculators are only allowed if specified by the instructor.
- Once you have entered the Online Testing Center area, any conversation should be directed to a staff member.
- Cell phones and any other electronic devices are allowed in the Online Testing Center as long as they are turned off and are put away during the testing process. Cell phones and other electronic devices are not to be heard or seen while in the Online Testing Center. If this occurs, the staff may discontinue your testing and ask you to leave.
- No beverages, food, etc., are allowed in the Online Testing Center.
- You must wait to be assigned a seat by a staff member. Once you are assigned a seat by a staff member, you must remain in that seat for the duration of your test. You may not change seats without approval from a staff member.
- Backpacks, purses, wallets, keys, books, school items, laptops etc., are allowed in the Online Testing Center, but must be securely put away underneath the desk.
- You may not leave during the exam unless authorized by the staff, and cheating will not be tolerated. If you do either of these, the staff will stop the exam, collect the exam, and inform your instructor.
- All completed tests and scratch paper will be collected by the staff.
In order to maintain an academic environment conducive to learning, and for the safety of children in our community, per Citrus College Board Policy 4290, children will not be permitted in the following locations: the Learning Center (P1 109), which includes the Writing Center, the Speech Lab, Tutorial Services, Adapted Testing, and Online Testing in the Main Computer Lab (IS 107). We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.