- Students are strongly encouraged, though not required, to schedule an appointment with a counselor to review your graduation application. Please call to schedule an appointment at (626) 914-8530.
- Any required certificate/verification or approved course waiver or substitution must be petitioned and attached to the application.
- Submit the
Graduation Application for ADT, AA/AS, Certificate of Achievement and Skill Award to the Admissions and Records Office by the posted deadline.
- Students who change their mailing address after they applied must update their address with the Admissions and Records Office.
- Students can abbreviate their middle name, exclude their middle name, or abbreviate their first name if using a middle name. If a student wishes to use a name other than their legal name, such as a nickname, the nickname should appear in place of the middle name with quotations. Students who wish to have a name different than their legal name in place of their first name must go through the formal process to update their name and submit proof of the change of legal name with the Admissions and Records Office.
- Students using external credits to meet graduation requirements, such as
AP Exam, CLEP Exam, IB Exam or Military Credit, must submit the official external exam scores and/or DD214 to the Admissions and Records Office at the time of application.
- Official transcripts from other colleges attended by the student must be on file with the Admissions and Records Office at the time of application. Students who wish to use coursework outside of Citrus College to satisfy degree requirements must see a counselor to evaluate eligible coursework before submitting the graduation application.
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved transcript evaluation service. Students should seek advice from a counselor prior to evaluating foreign transcripts.
- A student who receives one degree or certificate may subsequently or simultaneously work on additional degrees and certificates.
We encourage students to track their progress toward degrees, certificates, and/or skill awards using
Degree Works. A navigation guide and login instructions may be found on the
Degree Works website. A student's network ID and password provides access to Degree Works.
All earned graduation requirements must come from a single catalog. Requirements, including a description of catalog rights, can be found in the
Citrus College Catalog.
For questions and further assistance with using Degree Works, please visit the Counseling and Advisement Center or call (626) 914-8530.
For information regarding graduation requirements, please visit the
Associate Degree Requirements page or call the Counseling and Advisement Center at (626) 914-8530.