The purpose of the Physical Resources and Safety Committee is to:
- maintain effective communication concerning district physical resources, including issues of safety, access, parking, the environment, and space utilization.
- take an active role in maintaining a safe, accessible, environmentally responsible campus, and an equitable learning environment that supports the learning process.
- review policies and procedures related to district physical resources and safety.
- ensures compliance with accreditation standards relating to the district's physical resources and safety.
- review and forward recommendations of the Physical Resources and Safety Committee to the Steering Committee.
- review and make recommendations for the Five-Year Construction Plan, Sustainability Plan, bond construction program, and applicable focus areas and strategies of the Strategic Plan.
Physical Resources and Safety Committee Minutes