Fall 2019 Nursing Information Workshops
Receive Information on the RN, LVN and CNA programs at Citrus College. Topics include, but are not limited to, prerequisites, eligibility requirements and the selection process of Citrus College’s nursing programs.
|Tuesday, August 20||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|Tuesday, September 10||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|Friday, September 20||9 a.m. to 11 a.m.||SS 109|
|Tuesday, October 1||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|Friday, October 18 - CANCELLED|
|Tuesday, October 29||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|Friday, November 8||9 a.m. to 11 a.m.||SS 109|
|Tuesday, November 19||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|Friday, December 6||9 a.m. to 11 a.m.||SS 109|
- Arrive early. Plan accordingly.
- No reservation necessary.
- These workshops are open to the public. You do not have to be enrolled at Citrus College to attend.
- Times and dates are subject to change. Check back online for updates.
Click here to download a campus map in a portable document format file.
- Allow extra time for parking. Visitors will need to purchase a daily permit for $5 either at the Campus Safety building, located at the Citrus Avenue entrance, or at an Automated Pay Station in parking lots S1, S2, S3, S4, and S8.