Helicopter flyover during the 2008 Saluting Our Veterans celebrationOur Current Instructional Program

Gateway Courses
History 155 - Vietnam War
History 222 - World War II

Flagship Course
Counseling 161: Higher Education Transitional Skills for Veterans and Families

Services Offered
Priority registration 
Psychological counseling for veterans in the Veterans Success Center and Student Health Center, contact (626) 852-6421