The Career/Transfer Center serves the career development needs of students.
• Career counselors help students explore occupations and career fields through comprehensive printed and electronic resources.
• Career testing may be recommended by counselors to measure interests, skills, personality and work values.
• Counselors are also available to help with personal problems which are affecting academic or career progress.
• Students may receive help with choosing a major and preparing for graduate or professional schools.
• The Career/Transfer Center offers a library of helpful books and web-based resources for occupational and educational reference.
The Career/Transfer Center offers resume writing assistance for Citrus students and alumni by appointment. Please call (626) 914-8639 to schedule an appointment.