CitrusTube provides students with assistance on how to complete several important steps in the admissions and registration process.
Click here to view CitrusTube on YouTube.
Follow these steps and the associated links to get started at Citrus College.
- Apply for Admission
- Take the Assessment Test (626) 857-4035
- Attend Required Orientation
- Get Your Student Education Plan (SEP)
For more information, contact the Counseling and Advisement Center at (626) 914-8530
- Access Your Student Email Account
Video: Setting Up Your Citrus College Email Account
Video: Forwarding Emails
- Provide College and High School Transcripts
- View Your Appointment and Register for Your Classes on WingSpan
Video: View Registration Appointment
Video: Searching the Class Schedule
Video: How to Register for Classes
- Pay for Your Classes on WingSpan
Video: How to Make a Payment
- Attend the First Class: It's Required!
- Get Involved on Campus