The Citrus College Foundation scholarship online application is
now OPEN and will
CLOSE April 10, 2017 at midnight. During the open application period, you may apply via the Academic Works System.
In order to apply for Citrus College Foundation scholarships, you must:
1. Use your Citrus College student email account. Make sure you can access your account.
2. Complete an essay of 500 words or less. Detailed instructions are on the application.
Click on the above link and it will take you to the scholarship website.
If you have trouble signing in:
1. Click the orange "Sign In" button on the
AcademicWorks web page.
2. Be certain you are on the
Having Trouble Accessing Your Account? link.
3. Enter in your email address and click the "Recover Password" button.
You will receive an email from AcademicWorks with a link to reset your password. The link in the email is good for six (6) hours only; you must use that link within the six hour time frame. (Be sure to check your junk mail folder for this email if you do not see it in your inbox.)
If you need further assistance, please call (626) 914-8592.
Click here to review the current list of scholarships available via the Academic Works System.
Please note: Need-based scholarships require the student applicant complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Completing the FAFSA is the first step toward getting federal aid for a higher education. So how do you get started? The FAFSA is available now and should only take a short period of time to complete. To apply, go to
Need assistance with the application process?
Receive hands-on assistance at one of these scholarship workshops:
Friday, March 17 in SS168 from 9 to 10 a.m.
Friday, March 17 in SS168 from 2 to 3 p.m.
Monday, March 20 in SS168 from 9 to 10 a.m.
Thursday, March 23 in SS168 from 2 to 3 p.m.
Wednesday, March 29 in SS168 from 9 to 10 a.m.
Monday, April 3 in SS168 from 2 to 3 p.m.
Thursday, April 6 in SS168 from 2 to 3 p.m.
Thursday, April 10 in SS168 from 2 to 3 p.m.
Useful Scholarship Hints
Scholarship Essay Guide
Scholarship Scams Tip Sheet
Secret Tips for Scholarship Success
Be Aware of Scholarship Scams
• Don't pay for help to find money for college
• Don't pay for the FAFSA
• Beware of identity theft
• Report Financial Aid Fraud
• Don't give in to pressure tactics or a guarantee that you will receive aid. Citrus College students may qualify for awards from external organizations and we encourage you to pursue all opportunities available.
Click here to review external resources offering scholarships to currently enrolled students.