1. The online scholarship process ended on April 5, 2013 for the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters.
2. Students can only apply online for Citrus College scholarships. There are 60 various scholarships with up to 100 awards being given out.
3. If you are interested in completing the scholarship application, please fill it out in its entirety. Any application that is not complete will not be submitted for consideration.
4. Keep in mind, deadlines must be adhered to and extensions will not be granted.
5. A committee will then review and award the scholarships. Award notifications are sent out in June.
For tips on applying for scholarships please refer to the "Scholarship Application Tips" listed below.