The Career Center serves the
career development needs of students.
• Career counselors help students explore occupations and career fields through comprehensive printed and electronic resources.
• Career testing may be recommended by counselors to measure interests, skills, personality and work values.
• Counselors are also available to help with personal problems which are affecting academic or career progress.
• Students may receive help with choosing a major and preparing for graduate or professional schools.
• The Career Center offers a library of helpful books and web-based resources for occupational and educational reference.
The Career Center offers
resume writing assistance for Citrus students and alumni by appointment. Please call (626) 914-8639 to schedule an appointment.
Career Coach website, an online resource for Citrus College students offered by the Career Technical Education area. Career Coach online provides students with resources to make informed career and educational decisions.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: In order to properly access the EUREKA and CareerCrusing websites, please obtain the "access code" for each site at the Career Center, located on the second floor of the Student Services Building.
What is Career Cruising?
view aggregated median earnings of those who complete a certificate or degree in a community college discipline and then enter the workforce
interactive application for exploring and searching occupations
self-assessments, career possibilities, get advice and be job ready
compare career options, employment options, related training