*All testing supplies, except for a pencil, will be provided for you at the Testing Center.
* Cell phones and any other electronic devices are allowed in the Testing Center as long as they are turned off and are put away during the assessment process. Cell phones and other electronic devices are not to be heard or seen while in the Testing Center. If this occurs, Testing Center staff may discontinue your assessment and ask you to leave.
* Backpacks, purses, wallets, keys, books, school items, laptops, etc., are allowed in the Testing Center, but must be securely put away underneath the desk.
* No beverages, food, etc., are allowed in the Testing Center.
* You may not leave during testing.
* Cheating will not be tolerated. If you do, Testing Center may discontinue your assessment and ask you to leave. In addition, the incident will be written up.
* All completed tests and scrap paper will be collected by the Testing Center staff.
* Student-related Test Taking Policies must be adhered to or student will not be allowed to use the Testing Center.
* Children are not allowed in the Testing Center and may not be left unattended in the check-in area.
* Please take the test seriously! Students may take the Assessment only once. Retakes are allowed only under exceptional circumstances. Retakes need written approval of a counselor. The retake can occur no sooner than one month and no later than one year from original test date. Once a student has begun a sequence of courses in a discipline, he or she may not retake the Assessment in order to skip courses in the sequence.
* If you have not graduated from high school or received a GED and you are applying for Financial Aid, you must take the full Assessment.