The ESL Lab is an interactive language learning center that promotes cross-cultural education open to Citrus students who need to complete their required lab hours. The lab offers a variety of activities to help improve English skills including grammar DLAs, vocabulary building games, and reading exercises.
- ESL 20, 26, 30, 36, 40, 46, and 56, each require 9 completed ESL lab hours per section.
- To earn credit for lab hours, students must attend lab meetings at the time scheduled on their syllabi.
- Students will earn one stamp per lab meeting by participating in and completing the assigned activity.
- You must bring your stamp sheet and have it signed, and stamped by an ESL lab staff member to earn credit.
- Students who arrive more than 10 minutes after the scheduled lab time will not earn lab credit.
- Students who leave before the end of the scheduled lab time will not earn lab credit.
- Students who use cell phones or tablets during lab time will not earn lab credit.
ESL Lab Rules
- Please no food or drinks in the ESL lab.
- Please no internet use during lab hours.
- Please no cell phone, tablet, or computer use in the ESL lab.
- Only lab activities can be done in the lab.
- Treat the lab equipment with care.
- Respect all students and staff.
- Students who violate and ESL lab rule, or violate the Citrus Student Conduct Code will not earn credit for lab hours.