In order to participate in the Noncredit Program, you must follow a two-step process:
Step 1: Applying for Noncredit Admission
Step 2: Registering for Noncredit Classes
Please review the information below before beginning the process.
STEP 1: APPLYING FOR NONCREDIT ADMISSION
• Create a NEW User Account if you are applying online for the first time, or log in as a RETURNING User if you have previously applied online.
• A email account will be REQUIRED to complete your application. If you do not have a personal email address, free email accounts are available from many sources, such as Google Gmail, Yahoo Email or Microsoft Outlook.
• Complete and submit the application; be sure to click the "APPLICATION IS COMPLETE" link.
• Important: Print acknowledgement page for your records. Acknowledgement page includes your Citrus Identification Number, which is needed to register for classes and access WingSpan.
STEP 2: REGISTERING FOR NONCREDIT CLASSES
• After the application is completed and submitted, wait one hour, then go to WingSpan to register for classes. (Your Citrus Identification Number and the PIN used to create your application in Step 1 is needed to access WingSpan.)
• If a class is closed, please contact the Continuing Education Office, (626) 852-8022, to be added to the waitlist.
• Check WingSpan in 24 hours after your application is submitted to view and activate your Citrus College email account.
• All vehicles parked on campus must display a valid parking permit. To purchase your semester permit and register your vehicle, please go to http://citruscollege.thepermitstore.com