To ease registration efforts,
FALL 2017 student parking permits will be available for purchase on
MONDAY, JULY 24, 2017.
FALL 2017 parking permits will be required by WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2017.
All enrollment fees must be paid prior to purchasing a parking permit. Failure to have a "$0.00" balance for the
FALL 2017 semester with the Cashier Office will result in not being on the pre-approval list, which means you will not be able to purchase a parking permit.
As a reminder:
• All parking on campus is by PERMIT ONLY
• All vehicles must be parked FACING INTO A STALL (head in parking only)
• A valid parking permit must be DISPLAYED at all times
• Neither student or employee parking permits are valid in CLIENT or METERED parking stalls
• Failure to abide by any of the above will result in a $35 citation for each violation.
For a complete text of Citrus College parking and traffic regulations, click
If you need further assistance, please contact Citrus College Department of Campus Safety at (626) 914-8611.