On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 from 2:45 to 4 p.m. in the Center For Innovation Community Room (CI 159), Citrus College Campus Safety Department, Student Conduct Team and the Glendora Police Department held a Campus Safety Forum.
Some of the topics discussed were:
- Personal safety tips
- Classroom safety
- Relationship with local law enforcement
- Police protocols for campus emergencies
- What to do in the event of a campus/classroom emergency
- What to do in in the event of an active shooter on campus
- Expectations of campus instructors and employees
- "Timely Warnings"
- Results of lockdown drill on September 22, 2011
- Update from the Student Conduct Team
Review the slide presentation from the 2011 Campus Safety Forum.