Waitlist: The Basics
Waitlist is a new opportunity for Citrus College students to enroll in a class that is closed. Students will be chosen "first-come, first-in."
• Waitlist is accessed through WingSpan registration process.
• The waitlist option is not automatic; you must place yourself on a waitlist.
• The waitlist will have a limit of 20 spots.
• Being on a waitlist does not guarantee enrollment.
• Notification is based on your rank on the waitlist.
• If you receive a spot on the waitlist, you will be contacted through your Citrus College student e-mail address if a seat opens. To activate your e-mail account go to: http://www.citruscollege.edu/tecs/studentemail/
• You may view your waitlist position on the WingSpan registration page.
• If you receive a spot on a waitlist, you will have will have 24 hours to register for the class through the normal WingSpan registration process.
• If you miss the 24 hour window to register, you will be removed from the waitlist.
• Once you register for a class through waitlist, you have added the class to to your schedule.
• Please remove yourself from the waitlist for classes you have no intention to register for so others have a chance to waitlist.
Before You Begin: Waitlist Restrictions | How Does the Waitlist Work?
How to Waitlist for a Closed Class