How to Order Official Transcripts
Online Transcript Request
For the quickest and most convenient way to request official transcripts, Citrus College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript requests via the Internet through a secure site. Citrus College has also appointed Credentials, Inc. as an agent for processing and sending official electronic PDF transcripts. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript. Credentials, Inc. will respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
You may request transcripts 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge. Credentials, Inc. provides operator assistance from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday by calling 1-800-646-1858.
Benefits of Online Ordering
• Eliminates the need to come to the college to make the request
• Eliminates the delay created by submitting a written request by mail
• Expedites your order (most orders fulfilled automatically)
• Allows credit card payments
• Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law
• Allows you to submit your request any time of day or night
• Provides email or fax communication with you while your order is being processed
• Provides operator assistance from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, by calling 1-800-646-1858
• Allows you to Track the status of your request
• Allows you to receive a confirmation email when transcript order is complete
Online transcript requests are processed in three (3) to five (5) business days. Rush transcripts are NOT available.
Current students begin the transcript request process in Wingspan
Former students begin the transcript request process in
• Transcripts only include Citrus College completed coursework. Citrus College does not release transcripts from other institutions.
• IGETC or CSU Certifications take up to 10 business days for processing. Rush service not available. Allow additional time during peak periods.
• Transcript requests will NOT be processed until all outstanding debts and obligations are cleared.
• Citrus College does not process phone or email requests due to student confidentiality concerns.
• In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records are not released to a third party without signed authorization of the student.
• Pick-up orders are destroyed after 30 days. No refunds apply. Students are responsible for new order requests and applicable fees.
• Citrus College is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
• Citrus College does not fax transcripts.
Title 5 of the California Code of regulations provides that a student may receive the first two (2) copies of their transcripts free.
Note: There is no charge when ordering free transcripts in person or by mail. Send no payment when ordering free transcripts by mail. For your convenience, you may order the first two (2) free transcripts online with Credentials, Inc. – there will be a $2 handling charge when ordering online.
In-Person Transcript Request
Processed in 15 business days. Student must complete a transcript request form and provide a valid photo ID when requesting transcripts.
Mail Transcript Request
Processed in 15 business days from date of receipt. Student must write a transcript request letter containing the following information:
• Legal name (including any previous names used)
• Student ID Number or social security number
• Date of birth
• Phone number
• Number of transcripts requesting
• Where the transcript to be mailed
• Indicate IGETC - CSU Certification
• Your signature is required
Students that request pick up service must present a picture ID when picking up their transcripts in the Admissions and Records Office. Students that authorize a third party to pick up their transcript when ordering online must have that third party show their picture ID when picking up transcripts.