- Chancellor's Office, High Tech Centers Training Unit (HTCTU)
- The High Tech Center Training Unit of the California Community Colleges is a state-of-the-art training and support facility for community college faculty wishing to acquire or improve teaching skills, methodologies, and pedagogy in Assistive and Instructional Computer Technology. The Center supports Assistive Computer Technology programs at one-hundred fourteen California community colleges. More than seven thousand students with disabilities are currently enrolled in High Tech Center programs state-wide.
- California Virtual Campus (CVC)
- The California Virtual Campus serve the California community college system by providing a resource for the implementation of educational technology in the classroom.
- Live training packages, online tutorials and co-sponsored training opportunities developed by @ONE.